From: Don Cooper [mailto:wavyca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:57 AM
To: Stefan Creaser
Cc: Louise Power; David Locklear; Texas Cavers
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] lost item at loud camp

I think we need a scapegoat.  That would be the individual who crashed the
event without registering and bragged about it.  Passed out drunk in the hot
tub area, he threw beer on Michelle and Ellie when they tried to help him.
He stole Ara's (Lady from New Mexico) badge and wouldn't be surprising if
that's also what happened to other assorted items.

-WaV

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Stefan Creaser <stefan.crea...@arm.com>