Thanks Fritz.

I will need to edit the trip report a bit before it goes out to the TSA
newsletter. Scott did some research and found an article from the 60's about a
trip in the same passage. Not quite as virgin as we had hoped. But definitely
needs to be surveyed and mapped as we were definitely "off the map". Something
we plan on doing next month. Provided the rain from this week has not
completely flooded the ear dip passage.

More info in the next TSA newsletter.

--
Lyndon Tiu