Hi Scott,

Thanks for doing the research.

Since the team from 1962 did not survey the passage, they can't be sure with
their claims of:

 " ... for approximately 500ft to a reported sump  ... "

 " ... the passage continues as mostly walking size for an estimated 2000 to
3000 feet ... ".

All the distances from are estimates until surveyed and confirmed.

The ear dip I am talking about may be the sump they are talking about that was
open in 1962. The 3 inches of airspace is accurate as I had water up to my nose
with my helmet on and my face almost parallel to the ceiling.

Definitely need to go back, survey and confirm. You coming?

--
Lyndon Tiu