I would also second Nico, and as far as the figures i presented earlier they
were the only stats I could find and I know that Ciudad Juarez people are
killed both for there affiliations as well as simply being in the wrong
place at the wrong time.  Otherwise I'd just have to say that I'm still
waiting for Nico to invite me down for some south of the border caving ;)

Herman Miller