How about Jornada.. for Trel.. as in Jornada del Muerto..

T.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Vreeland
Sent: Dec 30, 2008 8:11 AM
To: Nico Escamilla
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] OT - Spanish 102

I picked up a healthy dose of Spanish one evening, taking in an episode of Viaje a Las Estrellas, con Willam Shatner in a hotel room in Zacatecas, back in '84. Having been a thorough trekkie back in my pre-teen years, it was an episode that I knew almost by heart, so though the dubbing was horrible, I still picked up quite a few words & concepts -- and had a really good laugh. Trek, being a Nordic or Germanic  word, apparently had no exact equivalent in Spanish.