Media critics are comparing the Palin media blitz
with the way the media has treated Caroline Kennedy.

Their situations are different.

Palin was a young unknown candidate running for an
office were she was just breaths away from having the
power to launch nuclear missles at other countries.

Kennedy is known by any educated American and her
life story has been almost engraved in our brains.  She
is running for only a senate post, a position that many
people in her family have held before.

Palin's conservative platform and views are only supported
by 40 percent of the country.   While Kennedy's liberal
views are probably more popular, especially in her district.

However, I think anyone can argue that Kennedy hasn't
held a job that would qualify her to move up the ladder
to become a senator.    Can't she try to be a city councilwoman
or mayor first?

But others argue we need less politicians in our government,
and that is a good argument.

Palin needs to focus her attention on Alaska, and forget about
riding her celebrity wave for the time being.

David Locklear