I'm distributing this message for Sue and Urs. If you have questions, please
reply to them directly. Be aware that we are sold out of most ICS t-shirts
in the US, so this is a great chance to get them and not pay international
shipping charges. Feel free to forward this note to others who may be
interested.

George

Dear fellow cavers,

Do you know anyone looking for the ICS 2009 T-shirts?  Speleo Projects still
has a few left and we're coming to the States next week from Europe. You can
check out the designs on our website under NEW! www.speleoprojects.com

Still available:

BLUE:

4 Large

5 XL

GREEN:

2 Small

2 XL

2 XXL

ORANGE:

2 XXL

Cost $12 + 4.90 shipping = $16.90. We must have your order by Sunday night,
Jan. 11 so we can bring shirts to the US. Payment with US $ check payable to
"Speleo Projects" and mailed to:

Speleo Projects

c/o Emily Davis

PO Box 10

Schoharie, NY 12157-0010

Best if folks email us direct at Speleo Projects to secure your shirt:
ord...@speleoprojects.com

Send us your name, shipping address, T-shirt color and size. Wait for
confirmation that we still have the shirt you want, and then send off the
check to us via Emily. Once payment is received, your shirt will be mailed.
No credit card payments for shirts, please.

The full price of each shirt goes back to the ICS organizing committee.

Thanks,

Sue and Urs Widmer

www.speleoprojects.com