And then I see this, doh, my bad, sorry for the dupe.

Now, to the issue at hand, I disagree, if anyone wants a hard copy,
have it printed, you'll come out a bit more expensive, but that way
the rest of us don't have to pay for the additional cost via higher
subscriptions.

The TSA is moving in the correct direction.

As far as making sure these are always available, until time ends,
proper planning of the TSA with this is prudent.

Multiple off-site storage of the files should be mandatory, and
accurate accounting of the off-site files.

Requiring everyone to pay more for a hard-copy is selfish and not
prudent in these economical times.  I can afford for higher dues, do I
want them, no.  Not everyone could afford them, we should probably
talk about dropping them a bit to help everyone out.

If you don't have a printer, you can take the pdf to many printing
shops to have it printed.  If you insist on having one mailed to you
in hard copy, perhaps the TSA will consent with doing a special rate
for those, paying a higher dues to cover the printing/mailing cost.
This should not be imposed on everyone though, only to those who elect
to pay that cost.

Charles