texascavers Digest 17 Jan 2009 15:27:33 -0000 Issue 692

Topics (messages 9958 through 9969):

Re: reduced dues for electronic CAVER
        9958 by: Joe Ranzau
        9959 by: Fritz Holt

subscription and dues sorted out
        9960 by: Gill Ediger

Re: The TEXAS CAVER Is Now Online!!!! - Bug fixes
        9961 by: Butch Fralia
        9966 by: Minton, Mark
        9967 by: Mike Flannigan

cost of Texas Caver
        9962 by: Mixon Bill
        9963 by: Charles Goldsmith

Re: A bit of history for everyone :
        9964 by: jerryatkin.aol.com
        9969 by: Denise P

UNTHAW
        9965 by: Johnson, Russ (ATX)

hard copies again
        9968 by: Gill Ediger

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
The TSA has over 6k in the bank...

Joe

j...@oztotl.com

Sent while mobile

On Jan 16, 2009, at 4:47 PM, Fritz Holt <fh...@townandcountryins.com> wrote:

Hey, wait a minute, Bill. The Idea here is to put money into the coffers, not take it out.:)