It is indeed out of protest that Im doing this, I am not a TSA member and
probably never will
as I'm anti anything political (or speleopolitical for that matter) but this
discussion is just ridiculous, they all talk about costs and having their
bookshelf full of paper wont they think of the non monetary resources being
wasted? a few trees will be saved by switching the Caver to electronic paper
IMO
I will eventually sign back up when they drop this senseless discussion