From: Charles Goldsmith [mailto:wo...@justfamily.org]
Sent: Sat 1/17/2009 2:22 PM
To: Denise P
Cc: TexasCavers
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] A bit of history for everyone :

Denise, I wasn't there, so I can't compare the notes, and it sounds
like a lot of the people complaining weren't either.  There is no way
you could have forseen this.

I'll say this for the last time to all of the naysayers, stop
complaining if you didn't attend the meeting!  These are our elected
officials, if you don't like the way they run things, change it during
the next election!  If you don't like the decisions they are making,
show up and vote!

It would probably be prudent for the officers to post an agenda from
now on, preferably a few weeks in advance and here to the mailing
list, so people can make plans to attend.

Would this have solved our problems here?  Probably not, because it
sounds like the issue was the red ink, and these decisions were in
response to that.

Just my $0.02 worth, and take it for what it's worth, since I didn't
attend either :)

Charles