I already have volunteered to help organize the speakers for the TSA Convention, and I'm a grotto newsletter editor and officer. I have no additional time right now for such a task.

But you might have some time.

Diana

On Jan 20, 2009, at 11:46 AM, Fritz Holt wrote:

I thought that I heard an offer in Diana's post.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diana Tomchick [mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 10:33 AM
To: Cave Tex
Subject: [Texascavers] TSA & volunteering

All this wonderful time and effort people have been spending both
writing and reading and proffering opinions about the TSA! Barack
Obama would be proud to know that someone out there in CaveTex land
has volunteered to scan many, many editions of old Texas Cavers' and
get them into a compact, easy-to-read format on a CD to be distributed
to members.

Wait, you say that no one has offered to do this, yet so many people
would like to see it done? I think I see a great community service
opportunity waiting for volunteers...and I've seen so much evidence
that there are plenty of people out there with ample time to spend
expounding on the issue.

Diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Associate Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biochemistry
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214B
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.