From: Diana Tomchick <diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>
To: Cave Tex <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:32 am
Subject: [Texascavers] TSA & volunteering

All this wonderful time and effort people have been spending both writing and
reading and proffering opinions about the TSA! Barack Obama would be proud to
know that someone out there in CaveTex land has volunteered to scan many, many
editions of old Texas Cavers' and get them into a compact, easy-to-read format
on a CD to be distributed to members.?
?
Wait, you say that no one has offered to do this, yet so many people would like
to see it done? I think I see a great community service opportunity waiting for
volunteers...and I've seen so much evidence that there are plenty of people out
there with ample time to spend expounding on the issue.?
?
Diana?
?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *?
Diana R. Tomchick?
Associate Professor?
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center?
Department of Biochemistry?
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.?
Rm. ND10.214B Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A. Email:
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu?
214-645-6383 (phone)?
214-645-6353 (fax)?
?