I was writing the trip report by going through the actual survey notes,
and TOTALLY forgot that we had another team in the cave!  My apologies
to them, I didn't intend to slight them.  Please add the following team
to the report, and change Team Deep Cave to Team six (instead of five).

-- Jim

Team five:  "Team Photography"

Allan Cobb led Ann Scott and Alex Benavente on a photo-documentation
tour of Punkin Cave.  Specifically, they were photographing the unique
geologic features of the cave to help illustrate its hypogenic origins.
Rims and vents, lift tubes, air-flow corrosion, wall crusts, and more
were photographed, starting in the southern section of the cave around
the Mortuary Room and through the connection passages to the Entrance
Room.  A presentation is being planned for the ICS next summer.  Much
more photo documentation remains.

Confidentiality Note: This email and any attachment to it are
confidential and protected by law and intended for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named on the email. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or distribution of this communication is prohibited. If
via return email and delete it completely from your email system. If you
have printed a copy of the email, please destroy it immediately. Thank
you