Some people get these from shaving.

-----Original Message-----
From: David [mailto:dlocklea...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:09 PM
To: o...@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [ot_caving] Personal Hygiene Tip - NO MORE DEODORANT

Here are some pretty armpit photos:

http://www.visualdxhealth.com/searchResults/adult_Male_Armpit.htm

I have some very tiny skin protrusions growing under my arms that are annoying.
I have always believed they were related to deodorant as I don't have them
anywhere else.      I believe these are called "skin tags."

I hope to get them removed someday, however, I don't have a lot of faith
in dermatologist.     One used liquid nitrogen on a small wart on my finger 35
years ago, and it has hurt every day since.     I would have been better
off to cut it myself with a knife.

My other concern is that I scar easy and usually get kelloids when I cut
myself.

I would think an underarm cut would not heal easily.