I am just curious which cave passages have you experienced your
worst encounter with bat guano.

For me, it was the last pit in Emerald Sink, but I heard someone tell
me that there is a pit off the main route of the cave which is the worst
they have ever seen.

Another time near Ocampo in the Sierra Madres, we were in an open
air pit and on some ledges was what appeared to be vampire guano,
but we didn't have to get near it.

I guess being in Bracken or Frio at the peak of the guano freshness
would be another place.

I have also been in water that had a high concentration of bat poop.
The wet entrance of Carrizal can be like that.

I don't think I have ever been waste deep in a slurry of bat guano,
but nearly was on a trip to a pit ( Sotano Molino ? ) just outside of
Gomez Farias.   But I seem to recall reading about someone who has.

David Locklear