I didn't put the passage's name on the map because there wasn't space. I
really wanted to because it is one my favorite places in the cave.

George

From: Jim Kennedy [mailto:jkenn...@batcon.org]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 9:30 AM
To: Texascavers Mailing List
Subject: [Texascavers] RE: Nasty experiences with bat guano

I've been through that passage myself a couple of times.  It's every bit as
nasty as Viv describes, maybe even worse.  But the correct name for the
passage is the Bubble, Bubble, Guano and Trouble Passage.  I had to go back
to the write-up in the February 1980 issue of The TEXAS CAVER for that one!
It's not labeled on the cave map.

-- Crash