"The Tailor of Panama"

I found this DVD at a flee-market for a buck, so I figured I would
watch it, and then give it away as a cheap gift.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tailor_of_Panama

Personally, I have never liked Pierce Brosnan as an actor.    To me,
he looks more like a men's suit model in a a K-mart
catalog.    I don't see where people find he has any acting talent.
 In this movie, he displays most
of those talents in the bedroom, but I found his style to be too
arrogant.     But since he has the role, I can
only presume that a lot of people think he has a certain flair.

It is worth mentioning that the kid in the movie, becomes Harry
Potter.     And I bet, if the director
could have foreseen that, he would have put the kid in a talking role
in the movie.

I still want a refund.

I could be said in a positive way that the film is more of a drama
than an action movie.    And they way the plot
pokes fun at the U.S. military and the spy community in general, is
unfortunately probably too true to be considered
funny.

David Locklear

P.S.    I haven't read the book, so I can't comment on whether the
book is worth reading or whether the movie
follows the book.     One web-site claimed the plot was similar but
the details were different.