A preview (2 pages, with a nice photo) can be found at
http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?mid=wrthsr#/page8/

-- Crash

From: Travis [mailto:tra...@oztotl.com]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 1:11 PM
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Article about CBSP and Gorman

I just checked the mail and found a"Chevy Outdoors Sporting Journal".
Curious to see what one of the large American auto makers is doing to
increase sales (on top of begging for money), I flipped through it.  I
also flipped it open cause the cover pic was of a nice looking river and
kayakers, which catches a river-rat's eyes, I suspected might be in
Texas too.

Anyways, in the middle is an article of a park-led trip into Gorman Cave
which lead by park guide Kevin Ferguson.  Its a beginner's writeup of
wild caving at Gorman with info on other parks to cave.  It has a few
photos and some good facts about the cave.  Anyways, just wanted to
throw that out.  It would get me excited had I never wild caved!  Also,
it is a good advertisement for the wild caving trips at CBSP.  Of course
they have a pic of the pickup they used to drive to the park!

TS