David, You really need to consult a professional or, at the least, update your
resume.

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:07:30 -0500From: dlocklear01@gmail.comTo:
ot@texascavers.comSubject: [ot_caving] personal - way off topic

I have had a lot of time to daydream in the passed 2 weeks.

It is amazing what happens to the brain when you don't have
anything to occupy it.

I was going stir-crazy before I became un-employed, but the
process is now accelerating.

Today I invented something ( or at least I think I did. )

    Under-arm odor pads.

The pad would statically cling to your under-arm, and be full of time-released
micro-scopic odor absorbers.     It would have some catchy name
and some super-model doing the commercial.

I also discovered that people who live on other planets have never
heard of Muhammed or the Koran, and won't be able to visit Mecca,
so they will most likely end up with all the other infidels in the
afterlife.

In addition, people who live in binary star systems worship
a creator that is married or at least has some kind of sexual partner.
They have wars between the groups that believe the male
sun is more powerful than the female sun.    And they
really freak out during binary-solar eclipces, ( where one
sun hides behind the other ).

But more common, are the people that live on planets with
mulitiple moons.     In fact, it is rare in the universe for
people to live on a planet with only one moon.    The other
folks out there assign their moons characteristics and spiritural
powers based on the effects the moon has to the climate.
Such as Winter moon, and Rain Moon.

Hopefully, I will find a job very soon, or I will really be in
trouble.

If I were independently wealthy, I would be writing my
second novel now.     It is titled"

"Escape from the Land of Confusion"

It is about a man in mid-life crisis struggling to escape
from a dead end job in a rural machine shop that is managed by
skoal-dipping rednecks.

David