Gore. "Seein green, being green...know what I mean!

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:34:46 -0500From: cynthialee41@gmail.comTo:
gi...@worldnet.att.netCC: texascavers@texascavers.comSubject: Re: [Texascavers]
Hello? money back
gill,i feel for you, i truly do.cindy lee
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 9:20 PM, Gill Ediger <gi...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
We've had 3 hurricanes hit Texas so far this season and at my house in Austin
we've received a whopping 4/10s of an inch (reading to the top of the meniscus)
absolute grand total for the entire lot of um--together. I saw about a hundred
times as much rain in the deserts of Northern Chihuahua a couple of weeks ago
as I have in Austin since getting back to the center of the caving universe in
April. As far as I'm concerned they might as well have not even scheduled any
of these damned hurricanes if they're not gonna be of any more benefit than
these stinking 3 were. What a worthless fizzle.... Where can I get my money
back?--Edigerps: I ran my 10kw generator for 15 minutes yesterday (at no load)
in remembrance of those poor souls in Houston and Galveston who'll be without
power for the next 3 weeks or so.  --GEpps: A 3 inch diameter limb fell off one
of my ash trees this afternoon with little more than a 5 knot wind. Surely a
sign! Providence, perhaps??? Go figger....  --GEAt 12:10 PM 9/15/2008, Louise