Yes, Fritz, but what they did do was encourage people to live beyond their
means. That's the result of people not knowing the difference between what they
need and what they want.

From: fholt@townandcountryins.comTo: csnichol...@sbcglobal.net;
ot@texascavers.comCC: russ.k.johnson@westonsolutions.comDate: Wed, 8 Oct 2008
15:19:58 -0500Subject: RE: [ot_caving] FW: Homeowners in crisis need relief now

The congress and lenders are not all to blame but did encourage and entice
people to buy homes that couldn’t afford them. The normal increases in taxes
and insurance premiums which annually increase escrow payments would have made
it impossible for many to meet their obligation even without the mortgage
crisis. I can’t imagine why these same people vote democratic J
Fritz

From: Scott Nicholson [mailto:csnichol...@sbcglobal.net] Sent: Wednesday,
October 08, 2008 2:51 PMTo: Fritz Holt; Off TopicCc: Russ K JohnsonSubject: Re:
[ot_caving] FW: Homeowners in crisis need relief now

tongue-in-cheek.........

I guess I'm S.O.L. since I've been making my house payments all these years.

Too bad I lived within my means and tried to be responsible about how much
house I purchased...

I wonder if it's too late for me to miss a few payments so I can be in a
position to get some $$ from Uncle Sam if this plan gets instituted????

Vote Libertarian.....!

Scott

----- Original Message ----From: Fritz Holt <fh...@townandcountryins.com>To:
Off Topic <o...@texascavers.com>Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:41:52
PMSubject: [ot_caving] FW: Homeowners in crisis need relief now

From: Dianne West Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 2:04 PMTo:
linda.hig...@sbcglobal.net; Higdon, Mike; West, Jason T; Sharp, Mary A.;
msjohn...@comcast.net; Rita tax Service; craig.luede...@comcast.net; Tabby
Andrews; Fritz Holt ; Bob Rathbun ; Jane Parker; Pam Courtney; Jody
DepasqualeSubject: FW: Homeowners in crisis need relief now

Dianne K. West
Administrative Assistant
Town & Country Insurance Agency
10575 Katy Freeway, Ste # 150
Houston, TX 77024
713-461-8979 phone
713-464-2674 fax
dw...@townandcountryins.com

From: John McCain [mailto:j...@johnmccain.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 08,
2008 1:27 PMTo: Dianne WestSubject: Homeowners in crisis need relief now

My Friends, Millions of Americans on Main Street are feeling the effects of our
current economic crisis largely brought on by corruption and greed at Fannie
Mae, Freddie Mac and Wall Street. Our next president must come into office with
a plan to address the very root the failing housing market. Last night, during
my debate with Senator Obama, I announced my plan to fix the root of our
problem and I'd like to share a little more with you today. If elected
president, I will direct my Treasury Secretary to implement an American
Homeownership Resurgence Plan to keep families in their homes, avoid
foreclosures, save failing neighborhoods, stabilize the housing market and
attack the roots of our financial crisis. America 's families are bearing a
heavy burden from falling housing prices, mortgage delinquencies, foreclosures,
and a weak economy. It is important that those families who have worked hard
enough to finance homeownership not have that dream crushed under the weight of
the wrong mortgage. For those that cannot make inflated payments or their
mortgage exceeds the value of their home, mortgages must be re-structured to
put losses on the books and put homeowners in manageable mortgages. This
Resurgence Plan would purchase mortgages directly from homeowners and mortgage
servicers, and replace them with manageable, fixed-rate mortgages that will
keep families in their homes. By purchasing the existing, failing mortgages the
resurgence plan will eliminate uncertainty over defaults, support the value of
mortgage-backed derivatives and alleviate risks that are freezing financial
markets. I am ready to lead our country out of this financial crisis and I am
ready to work with anyone and everyone who will help. Together, I know we can
work together to find solutions for these challenging times. Please do your
part today and spread the word about my new plan by forwarding this email on to
your neighbors, friends, family and coworkers. Thank you for your time and
support. Sincerely, John McCain P.S. Homeownership represents the very core of
our American economic system. This is not the time for politics. We must move
aggressively to provide relief and stability for all Americans.

Please visit this page if you want to remove yourself from the email list.

Paid for by McCain-Palin 2008