AGREED!
Same goes to putting yourself all in hock over the biggest, shiny most gas
guzzling thing on four wheels.  For what, vanity?
Do *I* feel sorry for people who spend as much for their monthly energy
bill, with their 5,000 square foot houses - as *I* do for my monthly rent?
And what ABOUT people who bought huge houses with tiny yards way out in the
'burbs "just because they felt they were entitled to'?   NO SYMPATHY for
living beyond their means - not from me.  Not at all.  And banks apparently
encouraged this waste and
I don't know if that lady I saw on PBS is still living in that tiny little
300 square foot house built on a car trailer - but I think THAT is
honorable.  Probably more affordable than my 1000 square foot apartment too.
IMHO
-WaV