TCMA thanks Texas cavers for coming out to another GREAT Texas Cavers
Reunion.

Our Garage Sale was a big success, thanks to all of you.  Your donations and
purchases contributed more than $500 for the Deep and Punkin payoff.
Breakfast Saturday morning added another $150 to the fund.  However the
biggest donation to the Deep and Punkin mortgage this weekend was from TSA.
The TSA Land Fund will be used to help pay off the mortgage of Deep and
Punkin. The payment pushes us closer to full ownership of the cave!  Thanks
to all for their individual contributions, and to TSA for their donation to
the fund, and for their trust in our mission to make sure we have more caves
for Texas cavers.

We also elected four board members to TCMA for the 2009 to 2011 term, Jim
Kennedy, Linda Palit, Joe Ranzau and Geary Schindel.  We, and the incumbent
board members, Don Arburn, Aimee Beveridge, Allan Cobb, Jon Cradit, Kevin
McGowan, Joe Mitchell, William Russell, and Sue Schindel look forward to
serving you in the coming year.

Good Caving,

Linda