From: Jenny Holt [mailto:jhol...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:23 PM
To: Allan Cobb; Sam Young; texas cavers
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] recycling at TCR

What about the glass items...were they also recycled?  I realize most
people don't bring glass to outdoor recreation areas to help keep broken
glass out of the water and off of the riverbanks, but some people
forget.  I saw boxes of glass bottles and was hoping they were also
donated.
Thanks again Sam for you efforts!
Jenny