I gotta wonder what the stats are for same sex...
Seems like these folks have a whole lot more in common right from the start.
I wish I could imitate through email, that mildly irritating smarmy voice of
Pat Robinson who I saw on Teevee this morning:  "....the problem with these
gay marriages - these unions cannot result in procreation..."   *WELL DUH!*
[Man, them christian televangelists have it all figured out!]
-WaV