At 12:58 PM 11/10/2008, Don Cooper wrote:
I gotta wonder what the stats are for same sex...
Seems like these folks have a whole lot more in common right from the start.
I wish I could imitate through email, that mildly irritating smarmy voice of Pat Robinson who I saw on Teevee this morning: "....the problem with these gay marriages - these unions cannot result in procreation..." WELL DUH!

What about the adoption option hyped up by Robinson and his co-conspirators? Don't forget about of all the drug addicted babies of meth-mothers that didn't get aborted and now will become ADD misfits and burdens on society. The question is who's gonna suffer the most--the adopters or the adoptees?

--Ediger