From: "Minton, Mark" <mmin...@nmhu.edu>
To: nmca...@caver.net; txcaver <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Cc: "jcbr...@alum.rit.edu" <jcbr...@alum.rit.edu>; yd <ydr...@rosettastone.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 9:06:59 AM
Subject: [Texascavers] Helmet Cam

      Now you can get a good deal on a waterproof helmet camera to record all
of your caving and other exploits.  Mountain Gear has one on sale for only
$100.
<http://www.mountaingear.com/pages/product/Search_Results_Endeca_New.asp?N=0&Nu=p_rollup&Ntk=s_search&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ns=p_name%7C0&Nty=1&Ntt=Oregon+Scientific>
  It doesn't say how well they do in low-light though.

Mark Minton