No - but I would give my left nut to go back to the days that gas was 1.05 a
gallon, when I was making only $19.00 an hour with excellent health benefits
and rent, including paid utilities were only $500 a month.
Basically, you can blame a lot of the current energy situation, worldwide,
on assholes who feel like they are ENTITLED to drive 350hp giant SUVs
everyday everywhere for anything.
-WaV