texascavers Digest of: get.8642

Topics (messages 8642 through 8642):

Re: breaking rock with Dexpan
        8642 by: Minton, Mark

Administrivia:

--- Administrative commands for the texascavers list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <texascavers-h...@texascavers.com>

   <texascavers-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:
   <texascavers-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <texascavers-ow...@texascavers.com>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.