Sorry to bother you again, but regarding my previous email on the randomly bounced texascaver digests:

I looked at the ATT Allow/Block filter for my email account. All emails from all domains are "allowed" so under normal circumstances the texascaver digest emails should go through. Yes they do block certain (MS Windows) file types in attachments for security purposes (and texascaver posters still can't seem to refrain from sending attachments to the discussions) and they scan for viruses, phishing url's, spam and the like. Only known spam is rejected.

Based on the "550 Error-Blocked for Abuse" message returned from ATT in the bounce, perhaps your server is "hitting" the ATT server too much or sending something else "header-wise" that ATT doesn't deem appropriate. Or your server comes and goes from the "known email server domain list" or something, as may be indicated below from the ATT description of the error at: http://att.net/blocks

From ATT error description:
550 unauthorized interface for <0.0.0.0.>

The sending system is not recognized as a valid source of e-mail.

Correspondents should use registered mail systems provided by a major ISP or hosting service.

Thanks
Paul Fambro