And Listen to your messages to see if you mom is in the hospital or someone
found your purse?
I was brought up to answer the phone and buisness or emergency is important!!
List you phone on the do not call list!
The one time I was not home prior to haivng an answering machine my cousin
called to tell me his dad died and when the funeral was. I had enough time to
get to Amarillo when I got home from a caving trip if I had had an answering
machine at that time. But I missed it and have still felt bad some 15 or 20
years since.
Quinta