Light up Mexico.
GREAT.
'Adequate lighting' is a term that's about as subjective as you can get...
Now the brilliant star sprayed skies of Mexico can be just as shitty with
sky glow as they are here...
I don't have anything against necessity - but when do they decide everything
just has to be illuminated?  And for what?
crumungeonly
-WaV