Who is /_THEY_/?

  Bill
Quoting Don Cooper <wavyca...@gmail.com>:

Light up Mexico.
GREAT.
'Adequate lighting' is a term that's about as subjective as you can get...
Now the brilliant star sprayed skies of Mexico can be just as shitty with
sky glow as they are here...
I don't have anything against necessity - but when do /THEY/ decide everything
just has to be illuminated?  And for what?
crumungeonly
-WaV

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 2:51 PM, Louise Power <power_lou...@hotmail.com>