From: David [mailto:dlocklea...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 6:55 AM
To: o...@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [ot_caving] RE: Oil prices rise, demand declines - DEFINATELY
POLITICAL

I keep hearing everybody who is jumping on the bandwagon say

"Its our oil, lets drill it."

I say,

"it is NOT our oil!"

It is our kid's oil, our grandkids oil, and if it were
conserved properly; it will be our great-grandkids oil.

Unfortunately, our great-grandkids will be paying $ 100 a gallon for gasoline.
They will be starving in bread-lines, and eating each other to stay alive.

David Locklear