Same way I used to keep my camera dry. Seal them up in a ziploc bag (be sure to
squish all the air out of the bag before you completely seal it) and then try
not to touch them with your wet muddy fingers when you take them out.> Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:56:17 -0700> From: stefan.crea...@arm.com> To:
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu> CC: texascavers@texascavers.com> Subject:
RE: [Texascavers] RE: More Cave Fud> > How does one keep the crackers dry in
Honey Creek?> > Cheers,> Stefan> > -----Original Message-----> From: Diana
Tomchick [mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu] > > > Cheese in a can would
be a good food item for a wet cave such as Honey > Creek,> > Diana> > > -- >
medium. Thank you.> > > >