AGREED!

On Jul 11, 2008, at 12:20 PM, mark gee wrote:

Maybe us cavers should make our on Movie. Since we all know so much about caves.

----- Original Message ----
From: Louise Power <power_lou...@hotmail.com>
To: Mixon Bill <bmixon...@austin.rr.com>; Cavers Texas <texascavers@texascavers.com >
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:17:12 AM
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Journey to the Center of the Earth

Went on IMDb and found the latest review (8 stars):

Hey there! I was able to go to Knoxville, TN, to catch the world premiere of this movie where I actually met Brendan Fraser, Josh Hutcherson, and the director. They were all three very nice! The movie is very fun with not having to think at all. I've never read the book, so I have no idea how "true" to the book it is. The movie clocks in at 92 minutes, which is a great length. I saw it in the REAL 3D, and I am so glad I did. The new technology makes the 3D just incredible. Some of the special effects were very much animated and you could tell, but the movie itself is visually stunning, very entertaining, has no bad language, nudity, nor sex scenes. My vote is that for a good 1.5 hours of entertainment with your family, this is the movie for you! Oh yeah, it opens on July 11th, 2008--my 34th birthday!

I think that we can't take a movie like this too seriously. Mainly go for the special effects (which I hear are pretty good).

Louise