All of the collective caver minds can solve almost any cave problem/question
especially if it is in Texas

________________________________
From: tra...@oztotl.com [mailto:tra...@oztotl.com]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 4:17 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] RE: Explore a cave?

Ladder Cave, imagine that.

I was uncertain about the allegations about the cave going under the river,
hence what prompted me to verify.  Too bad...  Sorry to get anyone's hopes up...

Sometimes the simplest things are the hardest to remember :-)  Ladder Cave it
is!  George is it in the file?  Should be from the KCCP days..
On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Amanda Scott