We had a discussion a couple of months ago about digital TV converters. On a
link from one of our local TV stations, I went to the Radio Shack site below
and found some good information about them as well as a link to the Department
of Commerce where you can order up to 2 coupons to defray the cost of the
converters. In case you don't know:

Congress created the TV Converter Box Coupon Program for households wishing to
keep using their analog TV sets after February 17, 2009. The Program allows
U.S. households to obtain up to two coupons, each worth $40, that can be
applied toward the cost of eligible converter boxes.

https://www.dtv2009.gov/

This is a really informative site for those who missed out on the discussion
about antennas.