I have a converter and have an indoor antena that is for the digital signal
from Radio Shack. I live fairly close to two of the stations (WF) that I get
and if it is not windy the signal is good. I also live close enough to get two
other stations that are broadcasting in digital but are close to the edge of
the range over in Duncan Okla  (one is a much shorter tower 250 or 260 while
the others are 300 or more).
I can not get the shorter tower at all - it does not use quite as much power as
the one right next to it.
The one next to I can get when it is not windy but when it is I get nothing.
The two in town will blink and scramble a lot when it is quite windy and they
are less than 5 miles from me. I can watch the antenna strength go up and down
on windy days. No it is not my antena as it is an indoor one. I do get quality
but the broadcast seems to be bad with the towers wobble.
Quinta