We are down to the last few work trips to finish up the long running Robber Baron Restoration Project!

Saturday, May 3rd is our next scheduled work day. We have a section of mortar and stone work to do along Nacogdoches, there is still more gravel to distribute, some cleanup in the sinkhole, and several other small tasks - so plenty to keep busy.

We will start around 9:00 am and the cave will be open for visitation afterwards (gear will be available if you don't have your own). Drinking water and lunch will be provided.

Items to bring:

Shovels
Pickaxes
Rakes or hoes
Wheelbarrows
Water (for mixing and plant watering)
Gloves

So come and help us get closer to wrapping up this project and thanks to everyone who has helped out so far.
We hope to see you there!

Joe Mitchell
joemitch...@satx.rr.com
Home: 210-679-8408