I guess I missed it.  What in particular were the issues?
I too believe that the status quo of the media/entertainment industry is
doing the public a horrible misservice.  Too bad about the 28yr old Aussie
film star - but come on... I'd like to punch every one of those bobble-heads
every time I hear about "britney"....
-DC