HI ALL!

?

YES - there is a 6-minute ICS DVD that is available for viewing.? Go to the
Welcome page for the ICS (http://www.ics2009.us/welcome.html) and on the left
choose ICS2009 Video to watch it!

?

 I have one of the DVDs if the Houston Grotto is interested in showing it at a
club meeting.? If you need a DVD for your Grotto, just let George Veni know and
he can get you one.

?

Thanks to everyone for your interest in and support of the 15th ICS!

?

julia

?

?