I agree, Nico.

  I have just now joined and this is a very attractive, useful and well laid
out site!

  Thanks for the tip.

  Mark

Nico Escamilla <pitboun...@gmail.com> wrote:
  I have joined this group already, and saw some familiar faces like Mr Cavetex
himself Charles Goldsmith, Don Arburn and Bill Bentley, it really is a great
site its kinda like myspace for cavers, check it out
Nico