Hi Charles!  I'm glad you wrote me again, as I didn't get that first message,
and it wasn't in my spam folder/file thingie, so .. who knows where it went!!

I still have some tickets, and you are welcome to buy one from me, or from the
1940 Air Terminal Museum directly, whichever is best for you.  You may either
send me a check for $50, or give me the cc info (I will tell you what-all they
need), and give me your name, address, phone number and email address (well,
guess I have that, LOL), and I'll fill out the little card to turn in with your
money.  I will need to send you your portion of the raffle ticket.

If you want to pay by credit card, I will need your credit card number, what
kind of cc it is (Visa, MC, AE) and the expiration date.

Thanks!  Just let me know what you'd like to do.

Emily
PS  Sorry you had to miss TCR!  It was great fun.

  Emily, are tickets still available?  I was hoping to make it to TCR but did
not and would like to purchase a ticket.  I live in Dallas, so it will have to
be either CC over the phone/online or mail a check, whichever you prefer.  I
sent you a message over the weekend, but I didn't modify the subject and it
might have been filtered if you do that with your mail, so apologies if this is
a duplicate.

  Thanks
  Charles