I don't know if I totally understand where you're coming from here, but I simply posted some info about a publication that anyone can download for free and read. If you read the publication, you will see that it addresses the fact that many scientists are also religious; the publication does not mock religion and its practitioners, and I did not intend to mock them with my posting, either. I simply intended to encourage people to access the publication, read it and think about it/discuss it with other people. There is even a "Frequently Asked Questions" section of the publication, in case you have unanswered questions about the subject.

I felt this was pertinent to this list serve as the topic of biology and evolution (with respect to troglobitic creatures) is a common one in caving.

Diana