From: Matt Turner [mailto:kat...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 9:01 AM
To: Daniel Hogenauer; gv...@warpdriveonline.com;
texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Thoughts on OT postings

Agree about the OT discussion, except when they involve cave related
equipment, like David's LED discussions.

Global Warming, Evolution, and Plastic bags should be on another list.

Matt Turner

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it." - Aristotle

"Empty pockets never held anyone back.Only empty heads and empty hearts
can do that."- Norman Vincent Peale