I have tried this before, but I will try again.

I am starting a cave blog on a Yahoo site.

Go to Yahoo 360

       http://360.yahoo.com/

( You may need a Yahoo account - I don't know )

and go down to the middle of the page where
the search bar is.   ( The word "Go" is in a Yellow box )

type
            Texas Caver

That may pull up a lot of non-related stuff.

If so,

and go down to the middle of the page where
the search bar is.   ( The word "search" is in a blue box )

type

                 Texas Caver

It should pull up the link for the blog site.

At the moment, I don't know anything about blogging or
the Yahoo site.       If you can help me improve this
blog, please feel free to tell me how.

David Locklear