http://360.yahoo.com/profile-5_RNwxg1erAi872DBDvnj4.c5c_D8Q--?cq=1

That is the easier link to David's Blog. Go David!

I keep a blog, but I'm not very good at writting in a consistent manner, and
I'm not terribly satisfied with some of the layout on my blog. You can check my
blog out at http://www.butterflypalacedispatch.blogspot.com/

I used the google system to set mine up, even though I have a yahoo account. I
found the dashboard (the control panel) to be quite intuitive.

the thing about a good blog is that is has to be updated with small bits very
often, like daily. And passages that are too long winded tend to lose people. A
blog is a place where on-topic really works to its advantage. Just my opinions
as a daily blog reader. Some of the best ones I have found are

http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/

yes, that's wesley crusher, all growed up

http://www.sweet-juniper.com/

a blog of parenthood. Although, I think these people were paid to start the
blog, like journalists, I don't think they are paid now. There are a few more
blogs if you'd like examples to the leftside of mine, in a list.

I think a caver blog would be really awesome, and benefit the community.
Therefore, I think this post is actually very on-topic. It's just part of the
journey to get there. Caving is often MUCH more about the journey than the
destination. I need to post my trip log from our 4 day paddle of the Rio
Guayalejo over Thanksgiving... it took us 3 days just to get into Mexico!!
haha. soon.

enjoy!
Kara