Thank you Mark, the outpouring of thanks I've received today was very nice.

Speaking of the TexasCaver and a thankless job of the editor, great job on
the newsletters, I enjoy them immensely and need to renew my membership.

I'll ask on here, because I know its been a touchy subject on the main list
before, but why in hell do we not go to an electronic format?  That would
save you a lot of time, printing and mailing them, and we would get full
color magazines.  This is after all 2008 and printed material only costs
more money and time.

Would a boycott be in order to get some older, hard-headed people to embrace
the technology of today?

Charles, grandmaster of soap-boxing today